You know that time that we spent all weekend together?
-I loved it.
You know that time we spent all night on the phone?
-I loved it.
You know that time when we dated?
-I loved it.
you're really something. whether you think that or not. i think you have the biggest ambitions. you just havent realized that yet. I loved you, i'm sure I always will. there's something that gets me every time i talk to you. i dont know what it is. i havent figured it out yet. if everyone dies and you're the only one left, you'll have some kkick ass fun, then you'll come back and fgure out what to do. I see you writing some really amazing things and being the next best artist. you just have to BELIEVE in yourself.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment