Saturday, December 12, 2009

100 facts.

100 Facts. Category: Life

1. Cheyenne Faith is my name.
2. Many people call me something else.
3. Tom Petty, John (Cougar) Mellencamp, and Rick Springfield are all amazing. So is Steve Miller.
4. Soccer isn't just a sport.
5. I want to go to Ireland so bad.
6. Motocross is not just for guys.
7. I have sent a text 20 messages long before.
8. I still have a best friend from Kindergarten.
9. I've played soccer for 9 years so far.
10. I am a Christian because of my Aunt.
11. She died and I was saved, but I have yet to be baptised.
12. You can talk to me about anything and no matter what, I will not go all religious on you.
13. Jack and Dianne is one of my favorite songs.They are my best friends to.
14. I can sing 'Jessie's Girl' all day long.
15. I smile a lot, but half the time, it's a fake smile.
16. A lot is two words.
17. 'Oh yeah, Life goes on long after the thrill goes on.'
18. I can listen to 80's music all day long, and never get tired of it.
19. I want to go to Princeton Medical University.
20. My friends swear I'm going to be a 'Famous Writer.'
21. This is the drinking age, if you didn't know that.
22. I entertain a lot of people by just being myself(:
23. I've learned a lot from my mistakes.
24. 'Love is the invention of fiction writers.'
25. Albert Einstein is my idol.
26. There are some pretty beast trainers.
27. The football players say I have the best waterr(:
28. I want to travel the world.
29. I look like my daddy.
30. I still use pencils.
31. I consider my neighborhood 'Gangsterville.'
32. I have been babysitting since I was 6.
33. I've helped raise 4 kids.
34. "There never was a good war or bad peace." -Ben Franklin.
35. If it wasn't for my nephew Braylin, I'd be ruined.
36. I actually like school.
37. I've read the whole 7th grade history book.
38. Back in 7th grade, all the girls had a crush on Coach Rickerson for at least a week.
39. I have more guy friends then girls.
40. My brother lives in Florida.
42. Books are a huge part of my life.
43. On the 20Th of September, it'll be one year since I started writing my book.
44. I dislike soda, chocolate, popcorn and skittles.
45. my niece, sister, mom grandma and great grandma are all 20 years apart.(5,25,45,65,85.)
46. Faerie Land-I will find it when I go to Ireland.
47. Cheyenne Combs likes to 'get ran over by patty with the water cart' and fall.
48. Alex Evans is the hottest Canadian ever.
49. My best friend died in 2004.
50. I love the country way more than the city.
51. I hate hate hate making decisions most of the time.
52. Icons, music and lyrics are greatt. I print lots of them.
53. #8 on Impact Soccer Club.
54. Yes, I play select soccer.
55. I'm the reason we run out of ink in the printer half the time.
56. I think I'm in love.
57. I'll judge you after I know you.
58. I have a bunch of 'best friends'.
59. There are two guys that I can pretty much fully trust, and they are just friends. Not even best. Even though they help me at 2am. They wake up for me.
60. There is a difference between black people and 'niggers'.
61. I spell everything out including ',./?:;(){}[]_-!~..""'.. so yeahh.
62. Even though I am a grammphobe, I will add extra letters at the end of a word sometimes.(Ex; yeahh, okayy, Cheyennee.)
63. My heart is taken.
64. High school sucks.
65. Stay in Kindergarten.
66. The number 666 is somehow a 'lucky' number for my family. And we see it everyday, more than once.
67. I rarely sleep. Ask anyone. And when I get to sleep in, people call me 21 times and text me 18 times to see if something is wrong because I didn't answer my phone.
68. I own 3 dresses and one skirt. All were bought for an Occasion.
69. Chinese is the best.
70. Simply orange, is my favorite orange juice.
71. I want an Irish or British accent.
72. My coach is full Irish.
73. His name is Charles. Go figure.
74. My feet look small at the moment.
75. That is a big deal for me. I wear sizes 10-11. in Womens. 9-10 in mens.
76. My book characters are based on friends.
77. It's going to be a trilogy. I have everything already planned, I just have to get it on paper.
78. I miss the 'Little Rascals'. My old soccer team. The original girls.
79. My smiley faces are like this; (: not this; :)
80. 20 more to go.
81. I get scared easily. Jump out from behind a door and scare the piss out of me.
82. I have to get off, I'm not done, I'll finish tonight.
83. I'm back. I told you I would finish tonight.
84. I bought my first pair of converse today, with Cheyenne Lambo.
85. I saw Cheyenne Rene at the mall and we screamed each others name(:
86. I hate breaking up with friends.
87. Ghosts do not freak me out. I love them.
89. Water is my favorite drink.
90. I can live off of fortune cookies.
91. I want at least 3 kids. (!)
92. "when you find you, come back to me"
93. My Aunt Twila is my hero. I live for her.
94. You suck monkey(or giraffe) balls is one of my favorite sayings.
95. <- The year I was born.
96. NaNoWriMo! is coming up! !$@#%^$!($%)
97. I love B.<3
98. "One thing about trains, is that it doesn't matter where they're going. It matters whether to decide to get on or not." -The Polar Express.
99. Almost done(: Jessie's Girl is on! Makes me happy.
100. If you read all of this, comment it. I'll love youu foreverr!
{-Cheyenne}

1 comment: